Episode 75: Five Pandemic Parenting Lessons with Cindy Wang Brandt
May 18, 2020
Today, I am sharing some of my own stories and reflections to hold witness to this unique moment in history – the COVID-19 crisis. I wanted to provide five pandemic parenting lessons I’ve learned so far. As we make our way through this crisis, I am sure there will be more lessons to uncover. I hope this episode inspires you, encourages you, and offers you support in some way.
- The importance of giving transparent information to our kids.
- Some ways in which we can raise our kids to not buy into conspiracy theories.
- Our children can be a resource for us just as much as we are for them.
- How to capitalize on heightened spirituality.
- How to have a conversation with our children about privilege, equity. And how our well-being is intricately connected to the well-being of those around us in our neighborhoods, states, and even across the world.
- Why we should be raising our children to be storytellers.
Links (affiliates included):
Why did Jesus make the coronavirus? – https://mailchi.mp/21b30be69120/why-did-jesus-make-the-corona-virus?e=[UNIQID]
Join us at the Parenting Forward Patreon Team – https://www.patreon.com/cindywangbrandt
Parenting Forward, the Book – https://amzn.to/2GB6eDB3