I don’t just believe our kids are going to change the world. I believe they have already changed the world. They don’t have to wait to grow up to change the world. They don’t have to achieve anything grandiose to change the world. They have changed the world just by being who they are and having a voice. Therefore, they deserve to have a say in how the world is operating.
I was recently invited by a community to share this truth with their parents. You all know me as an author and a podcaster, but I also have speaking engagements where I’m honored to inspire various communities around the world with the message of Parenting Forward. In this particular community, I spoke on the topic of how to raise justice-seeking kids. Today, I’m sharing that talk with all of you.
- How to have high hopes for our kids without crushing them with our high parental expectations.
- Why we don’t have to teach our kids about injustice.
- The most important thing to instill in our kids.
- How systemic change really happens.
- How we can give our children a voice and dismantle the barriers that have been constructed to squash it.
- A broader definition of activism.
- How to pave the way for your kids to be revolutionaries.
Links (affiliates included):
Join us at the Parenting Forward Patreon Team – https://www.patreon.com/cindywangbrandt
Parenting Forward, the Book – https://amzn.to/3g0LJPn